Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Sunday June 29, 2003 at 18:02
Drewzel
Long Time Member
July 2002
Hi There vnanong.....

Yes i too would appreciate TV Remote emulating the Marantz line of remotes. I am using "Tonto" to formulate my CCF and it would be great to be able to use the navigation cursor on the PDA (Axim). Seems a crying shame that the hard keys are on the device but the software (as yet) is unable to take advantage of them.

I have emailed PDAwin to ask about any future developments regarding Marantz CCF emulation but as yet I have not had a reply. Was only a couple of days ago though...but judging by comments in this forum I doubt whether I will get a reply......:-))

MAybe we should all gang together and blitz them with such requests.......would it have any effect....I doubt it.

Would be a great extension to the usefulness of the programme......an option to select device emulation dont you think. Stewart Allen has got it in his Tonto programme....so why not PDAwin......can it be so difficult......maybe Stewart could shed some light on the subject.......what are the differences in the file types? I know the various differences in actions etc......but how are these extras bolted on to the file structure??

Anyway.....if we all keep at PDAwin maybe they(him) will respond to our requests....who knows.

Regards,

Andrew

Hosting Services by ipHouse