Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 63 made on Tuesday May 10, 2005 at 14:50
goose
Lurking Member
May 2005
Man oh man,

They just got me less than an hour ago.. I'm in houston as well driving down Westheimer minding my business when two guys, a white dude and a mexican guy pull me over (not in a van or durango I might add) stating the same thing as everyone else has said... "We just took this order for our boss and they messed up at the warehouse and gave them two instead of one, they showed me the invoice for $2499 and I told them I didnt need them because I already have a full system.. I got in my car and then one of them came running, they first said $500 and i said no then as i was driving off he said $250, I said no again... He tried to get me to go to an atm but I said I will give you what i have for them..... $170 made him open the box etc... Couldnt wait to get home to see how much they were really worth online being that i was suspicious.. and all i found was this thread... I dont really feel like I got ripped because the equipment looks good enough to be worth $100 plus but kinda upset because the only reason I got them was because I was getting a steal... And yes the guy did say that he was out of League City, Tx..

By the way they have upgraded to the L8 model ha ha ha... if i can hook it up and it works i'm good with what i paid!!! ha ha ha

This message was edited by goose on 05/10/05 15:02 ET.

Hosting Services by ipHouse