The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 75 made on Tuesday May 17, 2005 at 00:52
wifeofabonehead
Lurking Member
May 2005
i think i can understand all the posting i believe it is miserey needs company,know what it mean? well im misserable becasue my bonehead husband just paid for a tuff lesson in texas city,400.00 lesson that is!!! same story two guys deal of a life time . they said they were just trying to make back the money that they were out by the client not wanting the speakers anymore , they had all the right info ... reciepts catolog .....now we are the proud owners of the upgraded version L8 and the incredible deal of the 1620 tower speakers woo hoo!!!! well he is out of town on buisness , im in tennessee . when he called me he was excited , he told me how good of a deal it was and i just got a sick feeling , becasue about 4 or 5 months ago i was approached in a gas station parking lot in tennessee..... with the same stinking story!!!! but i was smart enough to walk away and told the gas station attendent to call the cops. the whole thing completley slipped my mind and i did not say anything to my husband about it because ..... well who would have thought that he would be faced with the same decision clear across the country in texas!!! wow they must have been good becasue my husband really is a smart man and is so skeptical about anything like that . and does not turn loose of his money very easy , he is one of those guys when you buy him something for bday or Christmas or anything like that he says with all the sicerety in the world "ID RATHER HAD THE MONEY" Oh well i guess this time i get to say "ID RATHER HAD THE MONEY!!!!! LOVE HIM ANYWAY!!!i

Hosting Services by ipHouse